Courtesy Bus Information
Available Thursday & Friday Nights
To book call the driver on
0408 890 449
(On the Hour from 5pm -Thursday and Friday)
South East side Tingalpa
(On the 1/2 Hour from 5.30pm Thursday and Friday)
Bus Rules and
We are committed to providing our members with ongoing clean safe facilities with a high standard of
service and support to our community.
Club Manly, are also committed to providing a
safe working environment. The Board of Directors wish to advise that Club Manly provides a
COURTESY BUS and therefore cannot guarantee that all patrons wishing to use the service will be picked
up and delivered to the Club in the time frame that they require. Management reserves the right to refuse
admittance to the Courtesy Bus to any member or guests.
• Children must be accompanied by an Adult on the Courtesy Bus
• No alcohol will be permitted on the Courtesy Bus after the Club has ceased trading
• No alcohol, drinks or food are to be consumed on the Courtesy Bus
• All members and guests are to abide by all Club rules whilst using the Courtesy Bus
• Members and Guests travel free to the Club
• Members and guests are not permitted on the Courtesy Bus without the Bus Driver
• Members and guests will only be dropped off to a residential address
• Members must contact reception to advise they wish to be picked up and dropped off by the
Courtesy Bus by giving their phone number, address and number of passengers
• Maximum Courtesy Bus capacity is 12 including driver.
• Intoxicated and disorderly members and guests will not be permitted to board the bus
• All bookings for the bus are to be made through Reception by calling the Club
• Pick-ups and drop-offs will be completed in order and at the discretion of the Driver on Duty.
• If a member or guest soils the bus a $150 cleaning fee will apply
• Buses will not enter unit complexes. Patrons must wait at the front of the complex and will be dropped
back to the front of the complex
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Whilst we are delighted to offer our Members and Guests a courtesy bus, we do not guarantee this service. There may be times when the bus unexpectedly breaks down, needs repairs or our bus driver is not available to work for unforeseen circumstances which will result in this complimentary service being cancelled, sometimes at short notice. Please ensure you always have a backup and alternative way of getting home.
Club Manly Management